Growing and Developing Effective Teams
marketing summit, asia pacific
As the first of five members on the APACx Regional Marketing Team (now 120+), I co-led the organisation's first regional marketing summit, in partnership with the Learning and Development team.
The summit included three days of content, workshops and speakers, for an audience of 100+ country and regional marketeers across the Southeast Asia, North Asia and ANZ. The sessions included -
- Digital Masterclass
- Training on Brief Writing
- Developing Insight-Led Creative Campaigns
- Introduction to CRM
- Fireside Chat with Sandhya Devanathan, Country Director, Facebook Singapore on Breaking the Glass Ceiling in Tech
- Team Building Activity
Women of Uber, Southeast and north asia
Women of Uber, an employee resource group, began in 2017 in Asia, with the aim of raising awareness and starting a conversation about diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
As part of the Women of Uber committee, I co-led the 2018 International Women's Day celebration, held in support of the global commitment to #PressforProgress.
The event featured three great speakers:
- Brooks Entwistle, Chief Business Officer, Uber Asia Pacific, who spoke about the history of IWD
- Melissa Lee, APAC Head of Sales Strategy and Operations, Google Singapore, who discussed ways to be more aware of our biases, and understanding the differences in how men and women behave.
- Ann Lanvin, Senior Director of Public Policy & Government Relations, Uber Asia Pacific, who shared her ideas on how to press for progress at an individual level - by being bold and taking opportunities when they present themselves, and at a manager level - by not making assumptions about what team members want.
The event culminated in a call-to-action for attendees to commit to one positive action in 2018, to create a more gender-inclusive environment.